ASSALAMUALAIKUM DAN SALAM SEJAHTERA

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Let's Blog

First of all, I am very grateful to be able to create my own blog. I hope this blog or content that I provide in my blog, can give more information that you all want or search. Mostly, I will provide more information on business such as who the successful entrepreneurs, how to become good entrepreneur, what product that suitable for us to start business and so on. So come to visit my blog and get the information. You all also can give comment or share your on opinions or ideas. Thank you.


Name : SAFURA BINTI SHAMSUDDIN
No. Matric : 228011
Age : 22 YEARS OLD
Date Of Birth : 17 JUNE 1993
Place Of Birth : PENANG
Course : BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
University/ Institute : UNIVERSITI UTARA MALAYSIA
Email : safura.shamsuddin@yahoo.com
No. Phone : 017-4096510

No comments:

Post a Comment